1. ryandonner.com gathers the following information:
Contact information you provide (for example, your name, phone number and email).
Tracking information which our Web server automatically recognizes each time you visit one of our sites or communicate with us by email (for example, your domain name, your email address, and what pages you visit).
Information you volunteer, via applications or surveys (for example, education, designations, specialties, affiliations with other real estate organizations and general demographic data).
2. ryandonner.com uses this information to:
Improve and customize the content and layout of our website and other communications tools.
Notify you of updates to our sites.
Notify you of relevant products and services.
Notify you of upcoming events and programs.
Compile specialty directories about which you will be made aware.
Track usage of our sites.
3. Email contact information.
ryandonner.com does not share, sell, or trade email addresses. ryandonner.com may use your email address to directly send you information and may provide you with online informational or marketing messages to which you have subscribed.
4. Other forms of contact information.
Forms of contact information other than email address (for example, street address) may be listed in our private directories. ryandonner.com will not share, sell or otherwise provide this contact information about you except for the following purposes:
Partners in our referral program for the limited purpose of notifying you of promotions.
Other vendors for the limited purpose of contacting targeted groups of members, through marketing vehicles approved by ryandonner.com.
When required by law or valid legal process, or to protect the personal safety of our members or the public.
5. ryandonner.com follows generally accepted standards to protect the information it collects and makes available via its Web site.
6. NAR utilizes a strict Opt-Out policy for sending online notifications regarding services, products and programs. You may adjust your Communication Preferences at any time.
8. Do-Not-Track Disclosure: Some browsers have a “Do Not Track” feature that allows you to communicate to websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked.