RESPONSIBLE IDENTITY AND ADDRESS
In compliance with the provisions of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, hereinafter referred to as LFPDPP, RYAN DONNER Y ASOCIADOS S. DE R.L. DE C.V., doing business as RYAN DONNER Y ASOCIADOS, hereinafter THE RESPONSABLE makes this Privacy Notice available to personal data HOLDERS, agent commission and any person involve, the foregoing with the purpose of inform them the treatment that will be given to the personal data collected, used, stored, transmitted and/or transferred by RYAN DONNER Y ASOCIADOS S. DE R.L. DE C.V.
RYAN DONNER Y ASOCIADOS S. DE R.L. DE C.V legal purpose, among others, is brokerage services of pre-construction or resale real estate properties. Therefore, RYAN DONNER Y ASOCIADOS S. DE R.L. DE C.V requires to collect personal data that may include information on property data, the use of both will be to provide the services requested by THE HOLDER, particularly professional real estate brokerage services for a real estate transaction an comply with anti-money laundering regulations for brokers in Mexico and applicable legislatoion
The personal data required for real estate brokerage services is that information that make a legal person identified or identifiable, in other words, the data that the LFPDPPP considers as non-sensitive personal data, which are obtained with THE HOLDER consent through electronic means or personally from the Holders through printed or digital formats.
THE RESPONSABILE with domicile at Insurgentes 108, Colonia Emiliano Zapata, Zip Code 48380, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco. Website http://www.ryandonner.com
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
The personal data collected by THE RESPONSABLE from THE HOLDER or their representatives includes, but is not limited to: name, address for service, email, nationality, telephone number, occupation, name of spouse, RFC, a copy of the title deed, deeds of powers of attorney, proxy’s names, names of beneficiaries and addresses.
The personal data that THE RESPONSIBLE collects from THE HOLDERS include in not a limited manner, the following: Name, address for notifications, email, nationality, telephone, occupation, name of the spouse, RFC, copy of the deed of title, deeds of powers of attorney, names of attorneys, names of beneficiaries and their address.
The general data of personal identification, patrimonial and economic data, will be the strictly essential to carry out real estate brokerage operations in accordance with the applicable legislation will be requested.
This Privacy Notice is available to data Holders in physical, digital form and on the website http://www.ryandonner.com
The collection and processing of personal data is carried out in strict compliance with the provisions of the LFPDPP and the Personal Data Protection Policy.
By providing information by physical or electronic means, THE HOLDER of the personal data accepts and agrees with the terms of this Privacy Notice and the Personal Data Protection Policy.
For the provision of services, THE RESPONSABLE will be able to:
- Evaluation and acceptance of THE RESPONSIBLE the real estate representation service that THE HOLDER have requested of for the sale and/or lease of your property and information regarding possible changes to that service;
- Property promotion in print, electronic and/or multi-media, real estate exchanges i.e. Multiple Listing Services, publications owned and/or used by, and others related to the sale and/or lease of the property;
- Integrate the personal data in the professional real estate brokerage services contracts, private contracts of promise of sale or sale, purchase offers, as well as any other document that is required for the provision of the real estate brokerage service in accordance with the applicable legislation;
- Provide personal data to third parties with whom you have contracted services for data processing or on platforms or services for real estate development;
- Transfer personal data to third parties, such as related companies, subsidiaries, financial companies, lawyers, notaries, authorities or third parties related to THE RESPONSABLE, only the essential personal data will be provided for the activity or service that those third parties carry out, necessary to for the real estate operation, if THE HOLDER does not express his opposition that his personal data is transferred, it will be understood that THE HOLDER has granted consent for it, however at any time THE HOLDER can express his/her opposition. The national or foreign third parties to whom the personal data is transmitted will only receive those that they require for the provision of their services;
- Certain personal data such as name, address, telephone, email, and other contact data may be used by THE HOLDER so that THE HOLDER receive information about our services, events, projects, among others, in case THE HOLDER not wish to grant his/her consent for his/her personal data to be transferred under the terms of this privacy notice, or if the client wish to stop receiving promotional information of THE RESPONSABLE can request it to the email [email protected]
- In accordance with the LFPDPP and due to the nature of THE RESPONSABLE activity, does not require the holders of personal data sensitive data. However, if required, THE RESPONSABLE. will treat them in the terms of the LFPDPP.
- In order to carry out the promotion of the property for professional real estate brokerage services for the purchase or sale of a property, EL RESPONSABLE may use audiovisual or photographic means of the properties or developments for the provision of professional services.
- In the case of property sales, the actual sale price may be used for statistical purposes.
- The personal data of THE CLIENT, as well as those information for the promotion and sale of THE PROPERTY, collected by THE INTERMEDIARY, its attendants or authorized third parties will be used to fulfill the purposes of this contract and for fed databases for statistical information and market analysis such as those of Vallarta-Nayarit FlexMLS, for which THE CLIENT authorizes THE INTERMEDIARY to record the operation value, the deed and the characteristics of THE PROPERTY for said statistical purposes. THE INTERMEDIARY will keep confidentiality with respect to personal data, in accordance with the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties (LFPDPPP). The delivery, sending of documentation and/or the sharing of information or THE CLIENT personal data or his/her THE PROPERTY implies THE CLIENT consent for the collection, storage and disclosure of it, as well as THE CLIENT conformity with the Privacy Notice displayed on the website called www.ryandonner.com as well as Annex E of this Contract, which THE CLIENT had at disposal prior signing this Agreement.
OPTIONS AND MEANS TO CONTAINING THE USE AND DEISSEMINATION OF PERSONAL DATA
THE RESPONSIBLE has established administrative, physical and technological security measures that allow personal data to be protected against damage, loss, alteration, destruction or unauthorized use, access or treatment, its illegal disclosure being prohibited and limiting its use to third parties and thereby give full compliance with the LFPDPP. However, THE RESPONSIBLE, however, THE RESPONSIBLE cannot guarantee security breaches carried out by unauthorized third parties and that could gain access to physical or electronic files or systems. In the event that said violations significantly affect the patrimonial or moral rights of the owners, they will be informed immediately so that they can take the pertinent measures in defense of their rights.
Consequently, THE RESPONSIBLE will not be responsible in any case for the damages that may arise from unauthorized access to the aforementioned files.
In the event of violations of the aforementioned security mechanisms, THE RESPONSIBLE may provide the authority with personal data of the HOLDERS, if required by the competent authorities, within the framework of compliance with the provisions for the prevention and identification of operations with resources of illicit origin and other applicable legislation, as well as in cases in which the authority itself formally requests it and proves that it is empowered to do so.
In order to limit the use or disclosure of data, personal data HOLDER may request it by email to the email [email protected]
RESOURCES TO EXERCISE THE ARCO RIGHTS
For the exercise of Access, Rectification, Cancellation, or Opposition rights (ARCO) regarding the personal data provided, THE HOLDER of the rights must request to [email protected] and must include in his request for access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the following elements:
- Full name of the of personal data HOLDER;
- Attach valid official identification;
- Describe in a timely manner the personal data and the object of the request;
- Any other supporting documentation that allows the prompt location of the personal data shall be attached;
- In case of rectification, indicate the modifications that must be made in the request and the respective supporting documentation shall be attached.
EL RESPONSABLE will respond client request through the company privacy manager, within a period not exceeding 20 business days from the date of the receipt of the request.
This term may be extended once by an equal period when the circumstances warrant it.
In case of revoking the consent granted for the processing of personal data from THE RESPONSIBLE client must inform the privacy officer by email.
Mara Selene del Toro Aguirre, is the privacy company manager from THE RESPONSIBLE in charge to comply with the LFPDPPP, with domicile at Insurgentes108, Colonia Emiliano Zapata, Zip Code 48380, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco.
Email: [email protected]
PRIVATE NOTICE MODIFICATIONS
Other means of contact: ryandonner.com
THE RESPONSIBLE reserves the right to modify its Personal Data Protection Policy and/or its Privacy Notice. In case of modifying the Privacy Notice, THE RESPONSIBLE will publish the new Privacy Notice on the company website ryandonner.com, so we invite clients to periodically consult the Privacy Notice section of our website so that clients are informed of any changes.
Any substantial modification to the Personal Data Protection Policy, except in the cases of a legal reform, or in the case of a requirement of the competent authority, will be notify by it publication on the aforementioned website. These modification, if applicable, will take effect 30 calendar days from its publication.
Once I have read and understood this Privacy Notice, I authorize RYAN DONNER Y ASOCIADOS S. DE R.L. DE C.V in the indicated terms
This Privacy Notice was modified on November 07, 2022
RYAN DONNER Y ASOCIADOS operates the www.ryandonner.com website, which provides the SERVICE.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service, the RYAN DONNER Y ASOCIADOS website.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
For a better experience while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these "cookies" to collection information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY